Monday 10 October 2016

The Conversation - I understand that for most people taking that first step to talk to a coach can be very intimidating. What am I going to say, will I like him or her, how do I know if they are right for me and most importantly can they help? In a way it's the same for me receiving your call, am I able to help, is what is been asked for realistic, is this potential client going to be able to put in the time and effort necessary to achieve their goals?


My professional style is informal - it is my role to help you clarify what you want to overcome or achieve and then together create a pathway to your future. Sometimes the process of identifying your areas of concern or opportunity can soon be identified and maybe by looking at your world in a different way then that in itself can provide the direction you are looking for. Other times a number of steps need to be taken and possibly over a longer period of time.

Please have a look at my short video "the conversation" http://bit.ly/2d7mTfl , my web-site mejma.com and then contact me 01723 447377.

Talk soon.

Ian

No comments:

Post a Comment