Thursday 25 August 2016

I Hate My Job



Which Way Now
Hate your job, made redundant or maybe you want to set up your own business, even move abroad?
If this is you and you want to change your life I can help you. Start with my FREE 15 minute coaching session to begin your journey to your new life. There only 10 sessions each week so please book early.
EMAIL  ian@mejma.com to book your telephone/skype appointment now – and 3 proposed times when you can ring me. I will confirm time and contact information. Sessions are available on Monday to Thursday between 10.00 -1900.
In your email please provide your full name, contact phone number and a brief description of what you want to achieve.
With a lifetime in the business world I have a deep understanding of the issues you face when you want or need to change your work. The last 25 years have focussed upon personal development, career guidance, helping people move abroad, guiding people to establish small businesses in the UK and abroad.  See - https://youtu.be/AUNVZxQcMsc
Don’t wait to take action; please contact me now because your new future is waiting.
Ian

No comments:

Post a Comment